What is "The Videog"?

The Videog is a vlog series I'm doing over the summer, both as a way to keep working on my video skills and to share certain aspects of my life.

Shot entirely on a iPod touch. Edited on Adobe Premier Pro.

There are two possible meanings for the name:
1. it's a different take on the word "vlog" (which also stands for "video log").
2. it's a take on the term "photog" which, for some reason, is used to describe videographers - despite the fact that photography implies still images, while videography is concerned with the moving image.

Anyway, enjoy! MC

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Episode 13 - Brian Does Karaoke




Episode 13 features Brian Boye singing Journey's "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)" during a karaoke night.  He references the fact that I gave a rather energetic rendition of this song a few months earlier.

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the song.  Nor am I planning to make any money on The Videog series.

One last thing: I'm sick of everyone mispronouncing the work "karaoke": it's not "care-ee-oh-key", it's "kah-rah-OH-kay."  It's the same "kara-" (meaning "empty") you see in "karate."

No comments:

Post a Comment