What is "The Videog"?

The Videog is a vlog series I'm doing over the summer, both as a way to keep working on my video skills and to share certain aspects of my life.

Shot entirely on a iPod touch. Edited on Adobe Premier Pro.

There are two possible meanings for the name:
1. it's a different take on the word "vlog" (which also stands for "video log").
2. it's a take on the term "photog" which, for some reason, is used to describe videographers - despite the fact that photography implies still images, while videography is concerned with the moving image.

Anyway, enjoy! MC

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Episode 11 - .TOD Conversion




Episode 11 features the long and tedious process of converting the .TOD files from my JVC Everio HD camera to a format I can edit with.  In this particular case, I'm converting files for "Unfiltered," a One Night Stand film I shot and edited a few days earlier, to as close to HD .MOV files as I can.  The conversion process takes hours (you heard me) to complete.

You can see the latest version of Unfiltered at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4PMkP8EXaE

No comments:

Post a Comment